SKILLS PROFILEAWS | ITIL | Kubernetes | Cross-Functional Collaboration | New Technology Adoption & Integration | Managing Remote Teams | Program Management | Change Management | Data Governance | GDPR Data Preparation | Agile Methodologies | Client & Customer Focus | Legacy System & Cloud Migration | Technical Direction | Cold Fusion | Golang | PHP | Python | Java | DevOps Tools | Docker
- Hands-on work on various projects for external customers requiring AWS Architect / DevOps / DevSecOps skills
- Manage remote teams
- Make sure change management is in place for changes and that proper communication is in place
- Preparing projects to be hand-over ready to the operation team
- Ensuring infrastructure, which is going to be handed over to the customer, is well-architected and supportable
- Engage in strategic and tactical product planning
- Working closely with project teams to make sure we are following global standards across all teams
- Architectural designs for various products, including AWS/Azure/K8s infrastructure
- Designing full CI/CD process for various projects and clients
- Overseeing the process of transformation of any manually created part of the infrastructure to Infrastructure as Code
- Analyze data governance and compliance, including getting data to be GDPR ready.
- Create a new Kubernetes cluster, define and execute the process of moving old database to new one.
- Day-to-day platform support, which includes a collocated server in the data center, AWS infrastructure and a new Kubernetes cluster.
- Work on an eight-person team and with numerous APIs and integrate Jira and ServiceNow for a single dashboard.
- Lead change management process and ITIL problem management.
- Work for various clients on setting up infrastructure, moving infrastructure from on premise to cloud and CI/CD systems.
- Day-to-day DevOps hands-on operation.
- Managed a nine-person service management team and 11 contractors to drive strategic direction, budget preparation, vendor relationships, planning, and operation for customer IT systems.
- Identified proactive talent that wants to be involved in leveraging new technologies to advance strategic needs.
- Introduced ITIL methodology to the service support team and Agile/Scrum to the software engineering team.
- Grew the team from one system administrator to nine system administrators located in two different time zones providing 24/7/365 support.
- Implemented agile methodologies that are tailored to service management.
- Worked with the developers' team to implement Agile/Scrum framework.
- Migrated customers from current hardware to AWS Cloud for five large migrations with between 50-200 end users.
- Collaborated cross-functionally and implemented a 360-degree survey to gather diverse feedback from team members and improve transparency and performance.
- Built automations for ticketing systems and encouraged automation from employees across vendor providers.
IBM GSDC POLAND
JEL-CAR SP. Z O.O.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Proffesional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
- Cisco CCNA - Expired
- ITIL v3 Funcation - Expired